The Mountain Springs Oasis Building Site is a rare find in California. 20 miles west of Needles and 90 miles east of Barstow on one of the heaviest traveled truck corridors in the country. Located amid the Piute Mountains at the top of a very long gradual hill, easily visible from both directions for miles. Perfect for competition free Travel Plaza, fueling, fast food, lodging, theme park, or Tribal Casino.
- 205 AC+
- Land – CR
- Commercial/ Other (land)
- 0656-251-01-0000 (approx 177 Acres)
Tax ID / APN #: 0 654-241-07-0000 (approx. 25 Acres)
- Tax ID / APN #: 0654-241-09-0000 (approx. 25 Acres)
- Verbal governmental approval of Travel Center concept
- Feasibility Study, environmental review, business plan done and available with NDA
- 1% or less property tax rate
- Prime location for developent and growth
- Old Gold Mine on the property
- New Zoning is Perfect!
205 acres including I-40 on/off-ramps at Mountain Springs Road and National Trails Highway (Route 66).
Feasibility study shows $71,000,000 annual gross income potential with Travel Center development, environmental review complete, clear title, commercial-rated bridge over I-40, 2 deep wells, power.
Acreage Increased effective 4/1/09
20 miles west of Needles and 90 miles east of Barstow on heavily travelled truck corridor. Located amid the Piute Mountains at top of hill, easily visible from both directions. Perfect for Travel Plaza, fueling, fast food, lodging, theme park, Tribal Casino.
Call for details. Sale / Partner / Trade options will be considered